Explore the best of Hong Kong with this comprehensive guided tour filled with natural beauty, local culture and shopping. The tour takes you to Hong Kong’s most iconic visual sites. Ride up to Victoria Peak in a peak tram – exclusively arranged for this tour and enjoy stunning views of the city from the Sky Terrace, standing 428 metres above sea level. Observe the local fishing community in Aberdeen fishing village and shop for local goods at Stanley Market.
End your day with a dinner cruise along Victoria Harbour and see the spectacular Symphony of Lights from the waters.
- Explore the best of Hong Kong Island
- Enjoy an exclusive peak tram ride to the Victoria Peak
- Take in the stunning views of Hong Kong city from the Sky Terrace
- Get up, close to the rare floating communities living in Aberdeen fishing village
- Shop for local goods and pick souvenirs at Stanley Market
- Savour a buffet dinner as you see the dazzling Symphony of Lights show during a harbour cruise
- An expert English speaking guide will accompany you at all times
To begin your Hong Kong tour, you will be picked up from your hotel in Hong Kong in an air-conditioned coach, accompanied by an English speaking guide.
Your first experience would be a Peak Tram ride which will take you to Victoria Peak. Hold on to your seats as the tram ascends on a steep slope. Your guide will point out the places of interest that you will pass on your ascent.
At the Victoria Peak, take in spectacular views of Hong Kong’s skyline from Sky Terrace 428, the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong.
Moving forward, you will head to Aberdeen Fishing Village, where you will visit traditional fishing village where the rare ‘floating community’ live. You may take a sampan ride (not included in the tour price) to gain a greater insight into the lifestyle of Hong Kong fishing folks.
Next, you will continue to Stanley Market, an open-air street market with shops selling a range of local goods from silk, garments, and sportswear to Chinese artwork and accessories.
Continuing your tour, visit the Tse Sui Luen Jewellery Company that offers quality jewellery made of precious gems.
In the end, hop aboard Harbour Cruise – Bauhinia for a scrumptious buffet dinner. Sail around the beautiful Victoria Harbour and see the city from the water, illuminated under the evening sky.
While you enjoy your dinner, take in the brilliant spectacle of lights emanating behind the skyscrapers as part of the Symphony of Lights show. This daily multimedia show involves 40 buildings on both sides of the harbour behind which coloured lights, laser beams and searchlights illuminate in synchronization, while music and narration accompany.
Sit back and relax as you take in the atmosphere before heading back to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned Sightseeing Coach
- Bilingual Guide
- Victoria Peak Tram Ticket
- Admission to Sky Terrace 428
- “A Symphony of Lights” buffet dinner cruise
- Sampan Ride at Aberdeen Fishing Village
For more information about things to do when traveling, please visit our website.